Pella of Jackson brings you useful and attractive hardware for your windows and patio doors. With an array of today’s most popular finishes, your windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 protects windows in two places with a single, easy-to-reach handle
- Patented SureLock® system moves outward to secure the window sash tight with the weatherstripping to create a stronger seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks connect the sash tight to the weatherstripping to protect against elements
- Available in many different collections with multiple style choices
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes pulling up and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control device complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system secures the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for added security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style options
- Exterior key lock available in some options
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To learn more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a complimentary, in-home consultation or come into your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.