No matter what type of weather the Jackson area is facing, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Jackson can withstand it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient features like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes designed to stand strong in specific weather areas across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass features and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers extra insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to prevent fading on finishes and furniture in your room
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Thoughtful cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Jackson can help improve your home’s energy efficiency, come in to your local showroom. Or call us at 307-733-0535 to schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.