Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for certain Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re inserted between two panes of glass, these options are safe from dust, damage and little hands. Additionally, they can help lower the amount of indoor allergens that accumulate in your clients' homes when compared against traditional roomside window treatments.1 And when your clients are ready for something different, our unique snap-in technology helps them easily switch your between-the-glass options on their own.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without roomside treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional style
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Go with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior options
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your Pella of Jackson showroom to view our between-the-glass choices or get a free quote for your project now.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.