Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the ambiance that guests have when arriving at your Jackson home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are ready to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and require a few things to remember. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you decide on the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery around a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can draw attention to certain door details and distract attention away from other out dated aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can be given a major makeover.
Greet guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Jackson, give them a call at 307-733-0535 or arrange an appointment online to work through all the selections for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.