So you are prepping to get new windows or doors and your initial thought it “Where do I even begin?”
For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation allows
you to work one-on-one with a pro and
chat about what products and installation methods will
best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are a number of benefits to shopping from your
home. It makes it easier to envision
these products in your home when you actually peruse
your options while in your living
environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment
and style to give you the perfect
recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure time
to communicate all of your questions and ensures that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving
forward. What will take place when you arrange your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in
- You can look through a variety of product samples
- Our team will take detailed
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot
- We will discuss
any financing options
Take advantage of your in-home consultation to get additional background on the company and get the ideal partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are searching for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a host of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in the area?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until
- How long do you estimate the installation to
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send
into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can
- What happens if I have an
issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I choose your
- What discounts or financing offers can you
offer right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, schedule your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.