2016 Home Design Trends
With the investment of renovation and redecoration, it is critical to find enduring looks that showcase your style in a practical way. 2016 is the year to bring back indispensable top trends for your room.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects spice up solids and
minimalism design. You can use a patterned
couch as a big
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more understated,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a tasteful
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming quite popular,
another exciting route for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling bored of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a major trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a refreshing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling daring? Install
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are the
trend this year. Keep your home calm and collected with soft
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color schemes
are boring, think again. Add some charm
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a large
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to eliminate the clutter. An open space is a must to chill and breathe in your home. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, large windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will give you an open feel to your space. Focus on minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, tailored to fit your personality perfectly. We can help you figure out your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at 307-733-0535 or come to our Jackson showroom to see how we can help implement this year’s trends.